Voor één van onze klanten, zijn we dringend op zoek naar een ervaren Quality & Regulatory coördinator.
Onze klant is actief in substance-based medical devices.
Wat zoeken we?
- HBO niveau en minimaal 5 jaar ervaring binnen regulatory and kwaliteit
- Vlotte kennis van Nederlands en Engels
- Kennis van medische hulpmiddelenwetgeving en ISO-normen
Herken je jezelf in deze criteria, dan ben jij de ideale kandidaat. Solliciteer dan zo snel mogelijk!
For one of our clients located in the Breda area, we are actively looking for an administrative coordinator for the client's sales and marketing department.
- Do you have minimum 3-5 years experience in an administrative support role?
- Do you have experience in using MS office tools?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
For one of our clients, in the region of Gelderland, we are actively looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Clinical Trial Assistant!
- Do you have at a first experience as CTA or in an administrative environment with clinical research expertise?
Do you have strong communication skills and are you a true multi-tasker?
Are you fluent in English and Dutch?
Then this might be the ideal job for you! Don't hesitate, and apply as soon as you can!
We are continuously looking for experienced pharmacovigilance professionals to reinforce our Valesta team.
- You are fluent in English?
- You have experience with safety and regulatory data?
- You are meticulous, value the safety of patients and conscientious?
Then you might be the Pharmacovigilance professional we are looking for!
For our clients we are continuously looking for experienced Clinical Project Managers. Maybe you are the ideal match for the clinical research team and you have the qualifications they are looking for?
We have opportunities for experienced PM's, as well as junior PM's. We also have opportunities open for freelancers.
Are you interested in finding out more? Read more and apply as soon as you can.
We are actively hiring and looking for enthusiastic and experienced Regulatory Affairs Professionals.
- Do you have a Scientific degree, in life sciences or in pharmacy?
- Do you have a first experience in Regulatory Affairs?
- Are you fluent in english?
We have several RA opportunities on a regular basis: RA officers, RA manager (CMC), RA submission specialist, RA compliance associate, Technical RA system analyst or combined RA/QA positions.
Maybe you are the new colleague we are looking for!
To match the demands of our clients, we are searching for Medical Science Liaisons to reinforce our dynamic and growing team.
- Do you have previous experience as MSL, or another experience within the pharmaceutical industry, f.e. as medical writer, within medical information, as CRA, as medical representative...?
- Do you have a strong scientific background, and are you willing to become an expert within your therapeutic area?
- Are you fluent in English + Dutch ?
- Are you a charismatic and enthousiastic candidate with strong communication skills?
Then you are the perfect fit for this position!
For one of our clients, we are looking for an experience Clinical research associate (CRA), for a phase 3 project in oncology.
CRA experience is a must, previous experience with oncology studies is a plus.
The client, a sponsor, is located in Belgium. As CRA for this project, you will work homebased, and monitor the sites in the Netherlands that take part in the study.
Voor één van onze klanten, een sponsor met een heel interessante pipeline, zijn we dringend op zoek naar een ervaren CRA.
Onze klant heeft lopende studies in onder meer reumatologie, dermatologie, respiratory, immunologie, neuroscience, ophtalmologie en cardiologie.
Wat zoeken we?
- Eerdere CRA ervaring is noodzakelijk
- Vlotte kennis van het Engels en Nederlands
- Een goede teamplayer die samenwerking opzoekt, met zin voor verantwoordelijkheid
Herken je jezelf in deze criteria? Dan ben jij de ideale kandidaat, solliciteer dan ook zo snel mogelijk!