For one of our clients, in the region of Gelderland, we are actively looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Clinical Trial Assistant!
- Do you have at a first experience as CTA or in an administrative environment with clinical research expertise?
Do you have strong communication skills and are you a true multi-tasker?
Are you fluent in English and Dutch?
Then this might be the ideal job for you! Don't hesitate, and apply as soon as you can!
As a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) you are part of a clinical trial team and responsible for the administrative support during the startup, execution and closing of clinical studies. You have a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities. As a key person you are essential for a smooth flow of the clinical trial process.
- You provide logistical support to the CRA's for the study management (follow-up of study documentation, shipments, external contacts with sites and vendors,...)
- You are responsible of compiling the submission packages for the different clinical trials.
- You assist in tracking and processing the grant applications and invoices
- You prepare the clinical trial medication forecast, and are responsible for completing the clinical trial packaging requests
- You check the study documentation according to internal SOPs and GCP.
- You track the study progress and keep all involved study members informed of new updates
- You advise external and internal partners on matters relating to clinical medication and study documentation as required.
- Experience with clinical trials (at least 1 year), experience with clinical trials within Onology is a plus
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (written and spoken)
- You are a team player and have excellent communication skills
- You have advanced computer skills
- You are meticulous and efficient
- You are stress resistant and are able to take responsibility
+32 15 21 11 04