We have an opportunity for an experienced Medical Science Liaison for one of our clients in Breda. Our client is world leader in discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of iron deficiency.
- Do you have a Master in Science?
- Do you have 3-5 years experience as MSL, MA or comparable role?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
- As Medical Science Liaison (MSL) you build relationships with key opinion leaders and provide critical windows of insight for the company into the market and competition.
- The MSL engages in scientific discussions with Health Care Professionals on current topics related to the company’s disease area, pipelines or products in order to help physicians take better-informed diagnoses and treatment decisions, to improve clinical practice and patient care, to identify new patient medical needs, …
- As MSL you act within the boundaries of local rules and regulations, as a liaison between Health Care Professionals (HCPs), Clinical and Scientific External Experts (EEs) and the pharmaceutical company.
- You act as an external scientific resource manager. In a non-promotional context, you engage in in-depth discussions (on scientific product or disease area), and the exchange of detailed scientific data with external stakeholders
- You respond to unsolicited questions raised by health care professionals about unapproved products or out of label uses of approved products
- You proactively exchange information on ongoing trials
- You provide guidance on which materials and data to use for scientific exchange on disease area related subjects and approved products
- You communicate scientific (product and indication) data
- You support the internal medical team, marketing, field force and Key Account Management
- You detect signals from external experts and translates these into opportunities/threats for the company
- You work in permanent collaboration and alignment with the Medical Manager(s) in charge of the same therapeutic area(s), as their jobs are complementary and interdependent
- Master in Science
- Knowledge of investigated studies
- Experience in cardiology/nephrology is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- 3-5 years experience as MSL, MA or comparable role
+31 20 757 06 25