Voor onze klant in Delft zijn we op zoek naar een Quality & Registration Specialist.
- Beschik je over een bachelor diploma en heb je minimaal 3 jaar ervaring op het gebied van kwaliteit?
- Beheers je de Engelse taal in woord en geschrift?
- Heb je kennis van de medische hulpmiddelenwetgeving en ISO-normen (13845)?
Aarzel dan niet en solliciteer!
Voor één van onze klanten zijn wij momenteel op zoek naar een freelance verpleegkundige/study nurse uit de regio Noord- of Midden Nederland. Het gaat om een project van 42 dagen.
Ben jij werkzaam als freelance verpleegkundige en nog beschikbaar voor een aantal uren per week, bekijk dan snel de job description en solliciteer!
For our client in Limburg we are looking for a Quality Assurance officer for a period of 5 months.
- Are you fluent in English?
- Do you have knowledge of GMP?
- Do you have an intermediate vocational education or BSc in chemistry/biotechnology?
Then you might be the perfect candidate for this position!
We have an opportunity for an experienced Medical Science Liaison for one of our clients in Breda. Our client is world leader in discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of iron deficiency.
- Do you have a Master in Science?
- Do you have 3-5 years experience as MSL, MA or comparable role?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
For our client in Breda, we are looking for a Senior Associate QA.
The perfect candidate has at least:
- An EU Pharmacist degree (or equivalent)
- Preferably 0.5 year of related Quality Assurance or manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry with experience in batch record review and investigations.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and/ or Good Clinical Practice (GCP) knowledge with the ability to interpret and apply in mainly routine cases.
For our client in Breda, we are looking for a Specialist QA who will support the product complaint system.
To qualify for this job you should have:
- a Master's degree and 3 years of experience directly related to the job;
- a Bachelor's degree and 5 years experience directly related to the job.
For our client in Limburg, we are urgently looking for an experienced training professional who will be responsible for identifying training needs, developing technical training content and/or ensuring employees are properly trained to perform cGMP functions.
- Strong knowledge of training methodology and ability to deliver training content to varied audiences of different sizes;
- BS/BA Degree, with advanced training, degree (M.A., M.Ed., M.S. or equivalent) and/or certification in training from a recognized entity preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of experience (in cGMP operations environment for cGMP Trainer);
- Strong understanding of cGMP regulations if necessary for site.
For one of our clients in Limburg, we are looking for a Project Manager. The purpose of this position is to act as a key interface between the customer, business development and operations to deliver and execute (international) client contracts in a GMP environment.
The candidate that we are looking for has:
- A BSC/MSc in business administration;
- At least four years’ Project Management experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnological environment or CMO;
- Strong knowledge of PMO functionality, systems processes and controlling multiple high-value projects simultaneously within the sector to on time in budget conclusion;
- Good knowledge of GMP regulations.
Voor één van onze klanten in Nederland, een sponsor met een heel interessante pipeline, zijn we dringend op zoek naar een ervaren CRA.
Onze klant heeft lopende studies in onder meer reumatologie, dermatologie, respiratory, immunologie, neuroscience, ophtalmologie en cardiologie.
Wat zoeken we?
- Eerdere CRA ervaring is noodzakelijk
- Vlotte kennis van het Engels en Nederlands
- Een goede teamplayer die samenwerking opzoekt, met zin voor verantwoordelijkheid
Herken je jezelf in deze criteria? Dan ben jij de ideale kandidaat, solliciteer dan ook zo snel mogelijk!
For our clients in the Netherlands, we are continuously looking for experienced Clinical Project Managers.
Maybe you are the ideal match for the clinical research team and you have the qualifications they are looking for?
We have opportunities for experienced PM's, as well as junior PM's. We also have opportunities open for freelancers.
Are you interested in finding out more? Read more and apply as soon as you can.
We are continuously looking for enthusiastic and experienced Regulatory Affairs Professionals for Valesta Netherlands.
- Do you have a Scientific degree, in life sciences or in pharmacy?
- Do you have a first experience in Regulatory Affairs?
- Are you fluent in English?
We have several RA opportunities on a regular basis: RA officers, RA manager (CMC), RA submission specialist, RA compliance associate, Technical RA system analyst or combined RA/QA positions.
Maybe you are the new colleague we are looking for!
To match the demands of our clients in the Netherlands, we are searching for Medical Science Liaisons to reinforce our dynamic and growing team.
- Do you have previous experience as MSL, or another experience within the pharmaceutical industry, f.e. as a medical writer, within medical information, as CRA, as medical representative...?
- Do you have a strong scientific background, and are you willing to become an expert in your therapeutic area?
- Are you fluent in English + Dutch?
- Are you a charismatic and enthusiastic candidate with strong communication skills?
Then you are the perfect fit for this position!