Are you looking for a new challenge as a Packing Engineer?
Do you have; 3 -5 year experience working in a Package Development or Engineering equivalent environment
Don't hesitate to apply for this position.
Coordinate or participate in multi-disciplinary projects related to packaging component changes or new packaging designs. Assist equipment engineers with the design, installation, and maintenance of packaging equipment as required.
- Create and revise packaging component specifications if required.
- Coordinate change of documentation according Change Control procedure.
- Provide accurate information for Bill of Material (BOM), Master Packaging Configuration (MPC) and Transport packaging configuration (TPC) to be used on site.
- Create technical reports such as User Requirements, Assessments and Protocols.
- Coordinate testing to be performed for packaging related studies impacting the site.
- Create, review and approve testing protocol and reports as required.
- Develop test material; coordinate test material order and inventory as required by studies.
- Assist and contribute to Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and may assist in establishing Equipment validation Documentation.
The Packaging Engineer will join a team of 5 Packaging Engineers, responsible for the introduction and lifecycle management of commercial packaging for final drug product presentations.
Main responsibilities are; designing, qualification and implementation of secondary packaging components and / or configurations used for site operations and transportation packaging. You are working in a high-class pharmaceutical / GMP environment, writing documents according to the Good Documentation Practices is a significant part of this role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 3 -5 year experience working in a Package Development or Engineering equivalent environment
- Master’s degree with minimum 1 - 2 year experience working in a Package Development or Engineering equivalent environment
- Experience in a pharmaceutical / GMP environment
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Good (technical) written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-functional teams and adapt to rapidly changing environment
- Defines project timeframes and priorities based on project objectives and ongoing assignments
- Recognizes and escalates problems in a timely manner
- Occasionally work outside office hours
- Preferred Requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of materials used in packaging
- Good understanding of current Good Manufacturing / Documentation Practices
- Familiarity with validation processes and protocols
- Understanding of equipment used in the packaging industry