For our clients in the Netherlands, we are continuously looking for experienced Clinical Project Managers.
Maybe you are the ideal match for the clinical research team and you have the qualifications they are looking for?
We have opportunities for experienced PM's, as well as junior PM's. We also have opportunities open for freelancers.
Are you interested in finding out more? Read more and apply as soon as you can.
As Clinical Project Manager you are the driver of the Clinical Research team in the coordination of the project. The responsibilities of the Clinical Project Manager include the setup and follow-up of clinical studies, budgeting and supervision of monitoring, pharmacovigilance and data management. The Clinical Project Manager is the main contact person for all parties involved.
- You perform and report local feasibility assessments for new studies
- You identify the necessary timelines and resources for each study
- You produce informed consents for local use
- You prepare local approval documents and ensure their timely submission according to local processes
- You create and/or adapt the necessary documents for the conduct of the trial
- You train, counsel and guide CRA’s involved in the project, on the therapeutic area, on the protocol, on project requirements, monitoring standards and reporting obligations
- You monitor safety surveillance for studies in close collaboration with the Safety Officer (CSO)
- You follow-up local recruitment and take appropriate measures to meet the commitment
- You plan for and adhere to the budgets for the conduct of clinical trials
- You check CRA visit reports
- You actively participate in departmental meetings to target areas of repeat problems and suggest solutions
- You seek out and build technical competence through training and exposure to different customer problems and learning from colleagues
- You have at least 2 to 3 years of experience as Clinical Project Manager, in trials managed by pharmaceutical companies or CROs
- You have Fase I, II, III or IV experience
- You have a medical or scientific background
- You have strong communication, organisational and proven time management skills
- You are a strong team player
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
+32 15 21 11 04