For one of our clients located in the Breda area, we are actively looking for an administrative coordinator for the client's sales and marketing department.
- Do you have minimum 3-5 years experience in an administrative support role?
- Do you have experience in using MS office tools?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
Established knowledge of a wide range of specialized administrative/technical skills. Applies developing specialized functional area knowledge to coordinate day-to-day work. Providing administrative support for Customer Services and Demand through the delivery of a variety of business services. Serves as a primary contact for one or multiple departments and coordinates ongoing processes for the team.
- Screens and acts on incoming phone calls and e-mails; provides service and handles complaints
- Maintains distribution and personnel lists
- Coordinates mailings and courier/deliveries
- Manages department operations: filing, develops databases, tracks budgets, ensures stationary orders, etc.
- Coordinates functional processes such as invoicing and payments or preparation and distribution of promotional material
- Manages the administrative aspects of relationships with outside vendors
- Participates in department project teams
- Ensures timely coordination of department members’ administrative needs:
- Manages calendars
- Coordinates local and international meetings; arranges travel, meeting arrangements, visitor accommodations
- Organizes meeting rooms, including logistics, catering and equipment needs
- Prepares agendas, takes and completes committee meeting minutes; coordinates distribution and follows up on action items
- Independently responds to routine correspondence, determines best approach and presentation when preparing and formatting correspondence, memoranda, reports and presentations
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience in administrative support role
- Experience using MS Office tools
- Fluency in local language and English
- Full time availability
- Experience in similar or related disciplinary and/or international environment
- Basic knowledge of the function/business area supported such as safety, sales, customer service, etc.
- Familiarity with terminology of area supported such as Marketing, Medical, Clinical Research, Logistics etc.
+32 15 21 11 04