For one of our clients, we are looking for a facilitator in Job Hazard Analysis.
You have more than 5jr experience within industrial EHSS environment and projects
You have good document writing capabilities in English
You have high work standards and are result driven, no 8-5 mentality
Then you might be the ideal candidate for our client!
Objectives JHA project:
1. Manage timely project delivery according to the agreed plan
2. Improve safety for staff, temporary workers, and contractors that perform service or maintenance on equipment with potential exposure to unsafe conditions.
3. Conduct safety task/risk assessments for preventive maintenance activities
1. Manage project deliverable timelines and ensure appropriate communication/escalation to project manager
2. With regard to content matters: lead and set up meetings with stakeholders where needed
3. Preparation of Job Hazard Analysis content, translation Dutch – English and fill Job Hazard Analysis format.
4. Facilitate Job Hazard Analysis-sessions
5. Follow up on open items that are a result of the Job Hazard Analysis
6. Manage resource support from several departments for execution of JHA observations
7. Work closely with project manager, system owner and safety representative to manage outcome of Job Hazard Analysis
8. Assess potential risks of preventative maintenance tasks
9. Collaborate with subject matter experts for detailed and accurate analysis
1. +5jr experience within industrial EHSS environment and projects
2. Good document writing capabilities in English
3. Team facilitator skills and competencies
4. Good skills and experience with MS office suite
5. High work standards and result driven, no 8-5 mentality
6. Drive: get the job done!
7. Ability and willingness to work outside office hours to assess maintenance activities while they are executed.
8. Technical education/background is a must have (HBO level)
9. MVK Plus educated
10. Knowledge of European Health & Safety guidelines (with focus on machine safety)
+32 15 21 11 04