For one of our clients, a vibrant science and technology company, we are actively looking for a Project Manager Aggregate Reports in Global Patient Safety Operations (M/F).
- Have a University degree in life science or vocational qualification as a Healthcare Professional ;
- Have minimum 2 years’ experience in drug safety/pharmacovigilance processes, including safety project management and managing aggregate safety reports ;
- Have an excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (including medical terminology) - a good knowledge of German is an advantage.
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for! Don't wait anymore and send your application today!
For one of our clients located in Rotkreuz (Switserland), we are looking for a Product Quality Engineer.
- Are you an expert in problem-solving thinking?
- Do deadlines not scare you?
- Are you an organized person and always very accurate?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Do not hesitate and apply now!
Also open for juniors!
For one of our clients locared in Switzerland (Lausanne), we are looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Associate.
- Do you have a University/College degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline?
- Do you have at least 2 years of experience as CTA or comparable operating experience in Pharma/CRO/healthcare with good knowledge of budget and invoicing requirement, as well as drug development process and medical terminology?
- Are you fluent in French and in English ?
Then, you might be the candidate that we are looking for.
For one of our clients in Basel we are looking for a Senior Clinical QA Manager.
For one of our clients we are looking for a Clinical Study Manager (12 month project, possibility to extend)
- Are you fluent in English?
- Do you have experience as Clinical Study Manager (6 years)
- Do you have experience in Ophtalmology?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for! Don't hesitate to apply now!
One of our Swiss-based clients, active in drug development & GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, is looking for a fulltime Senior Clinical Trial Manager for their Clinical Operations Department based in Vaud. Our client searches, evaluates and in-licenses promising drug candidates for development. Towards the end of the development process, the products are licensed out to pharmaceutical companies for world-wide marketing and sales.
Our client in Lausanne, Switzerland, is looking for an experienced Clinical Data Manager to join their teams.
- Hold a Master Degree ?
- Have approximately 5 years of experience in clinical data management, with strong experience using major EDC systems and related tools and technologies ?
- Have a fluent English level - written and spoken ?
Then, this might be the next step in your career !
For one of our clients located in Amsterdam, we are actively looking for an experienced Clinical Site Manager / CRA.
- Have a Bachelor or a Master (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline) ?
- Demonstrate a substantial Site Management experience or equivalent experience in clinical research, with understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology ?
- Speak English fluently and have a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch ?
Then, this is the next step in your career !
Pour l'un de nos clients situé dans le nord de la France, nous sommes activement à la recherche d'un Junior Regulatory Compliance Specialist.
- Etes-vous Pharmacien ou diplômé d'un Master Scientifique?
- Avez-vous une première expérience en industrie pharmaceutique?
- Avez-vous un bon niveau de Francçais et d'Anglais?
Alors, vous êtes probablement notre futur collègue.
For one of our clients we are looking for a QA Associate III.
- Do you have a CMO Management qualification?
- Do you speak fluent English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for !
We are looking for a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) who likes to travel internationally for studies in the field of Medical Devices:
- Do you have a first experience in trial monitoring?
- Do you love to travel and do you have a good knowledge of German?
- And are you looking for a flexible work environment (home-work)?
Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
Valesta seleeciona para importante laboratorio en Madrid, un Técnico de Farmacovigilancia con experiencia mínima 3-4 años en sector farmaceutico. La contratación es indefinida.
Se solicita Licenciado / Graduado, postgrado valorable y nivel de inglés muy alto.
Funciones: gestión de sospechas de reacciones adversas, manejo de BBDD, revisión de búsquedas bibiliográficas, notificación de sospechas de reacciones adversas, formación en Farmacovigilancia al personal de la compañía, revisión y actualización de procedimientos, revisión y seguimiento de los planes de gestión.