We are urgently looking for an Artwork Planner for one of our clients in Breda.
- Do you have 3-5 years experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment?
- Do you have experience in a labeling and packaging environment?
- Do you have experience with Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe software?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then you are the ideal candidate for this job. So please apply today!
• Artwork planning; prepare and assign feasible planning of artwork projects to designers who create, review and coordinate artworks
• Ensure plan adherence and escalate timely in case of issues or delays
• Own capacity management
• Prepare and distribute forecast to both internal and external stakeholders
• Prepare, distribute and present artwork metrics (project status, volume, right-first-time, lead times)
• Prepare and own root cause analysis file for artworks not right the first time
• Represent the labeling department in various teams
• Write and maintain (un)controlled documents
- HBO education
- Experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment
- Experience in a labeling and packaging environment
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an industrial environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office; in particular Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Adobe software (Illustrator / InDesign)
- Fluent in English, both in oral and written communication
- Ability to prepare status sheets, reports, document tracking
- Strong quality mindset
- Good team player
- Strong communication skill
- Accurate and very detailed mindset
+32 15 211104