Our client in Basel is looking for a Clinical Physician with Pulmonary experience to come on board to join their team.
They are looking for a physician who will work across Phase II-III trials in relation to all medical aspects of the role. Day to day activities will include performing medical reviews, study set up, medical monitoring, medical events, investigation oversight, cross functional team guidance, submissions papers, amendments, consent forms and literary reviews. The consultant will also be expected to complete protocols, IBs and update reports.
• Provide medical and scientific expertise, advice, and guidance to members of the development project teams
• Contribute to clinical research and medical expertise during the execution of clinical trials
• Work closely with the clinical scientists on a day to day basis.
• Review study statistical analysis plans, clinical trial reports, physician papers, and other related documents
• Medical monitoring of clinical trials
• Drug Safety reviews
• Advisory Boards
• Qualified physician
• Pharma background/experience
• Minimum 5-12 years’ experience
• Pulmonary or cardiology experience
• Fluency in English
• Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension experience
• French/German knowledge
• Inhalation Development experience
015 21 11 04