For one of our clients we are looking for a Clinical Trial Associate (Infectious Disease).
- Do you have knowledge of GCLP guidelines?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Are you client oriented?
The you might be the candidate we are looking for! Don't hesitate to contact us!
As Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) your main goals are to effectively start up, maintain and complete logistics chains in Clinical Studies within set timelines. In this role you will collaborate closesly with clients, couriers and processing laboratories all over the world.
- Setting up studies with clients, processing laboratories and couriers;
- Coordination of (global) logistics, and informing clients and stakeholders about progress;
- Advise & discuss with clients & stakeholders concerning new and ongoing trials also (involving global travel;
- Ensure agreements are in place and adhered to between all stakeholders;
- Active participation in investigator meetings as representative of the organization;
- Improvement of work processes and writing/revision of SOPs;
- Responsible for data & document management according to Quality requirements;
We are looking for an experienced professional with the following background:
- Msc of Bsc in Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical sciences or related areas (Phd is considered overqualified);
- >2 years’ experience as CTA with clinical trial management and sample logistics;
- Hands on (laboratory) experience in the area of microbiology is considered a big plus;
- Knowledge of GCLP guidelines.
- You work well with deadlines, are client oriented and in control with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to oversee complex processes involving many different stakeholders and taking ownership:
- Excellent social and communicative skills (English is a must), client oriented;
+32 15 21 11 04
- Contract : Permanent position directly at the company
- Hours : 38 / week
- Region : Rotterdam Area
- Travel : Sporadic global travel, (5-8 times / year, up to 1 week per time, compensation according to company policy)
- Additional information : good secondary benefits