For one of our clients we are looking for a Head Clinical Trial Operations.
- Do you have experience in a CRO environment (GCLP)?
- Do you have knowledge of regulatory guidelines related to the transport & permits of biological materials?
- Do you have excellent communication skills both verbally and written (English is a must, Dutch an advantage)?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for! Don't hesitate to apply now!
As Head of Clinical Trial Operations you manage the Global logistics (e.g. supply and sample chain) of Clinical Trials.
- Advising clients and external laboratories on Clinical Trial Projects, with a focus on sample and supply chain logistics;
- Line management, coaching and development of the Global logistics department (direct management of 3 supervisors-20 fte);
- Assuring adherence to quality systems (GCLP);
- Critical appraisal and optimization of current work processes, change management;
- Advising Business development in establishing collaborations with new clients & other relations;
We are looking for an experienced professional with the following background:
- MSc of Phd in life sciences, immunology, microbiology or similar;
- > 5 years demonstrable management experience (>10 fte);
- Experience with Clinical Trial Operations and (global) logistic processes;
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines related to the transport & permits of biological materials;
- Experience in a CRO environment (GCLP);
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written (English is a must, Dutch an advantage;
- A coaching management style aimed at developing skills, training and capacity;
- Willing to global travel (frequency 5-8 times / year for periods up to a week)
- A valid Dutch work permit is a must.
+32 15 21 11 04
- Contract : Permanent position directly at the company
- Hours : 38 / week
- Region : Rotterdam
- Travel : Sporadic global travel (5-8 times / year, up to 1 week per time, compensation according to company policy)
- Additional information : good secondary benefits