For one of our clients located in Darmstadt (Germany), we are actively looking for a Medical Writer.
- Do you have experience in Medical Writing, Regulatory Submissions, Writing strategic documents ?
- Do you have a strong English knowledge - written and spoken ?
- Are you willing to work 80% on site and 20% remotely ?
Then, don't wait anymore and apply today!
The Medical Writer brings his writing skills in the R&D/Clinical Development area. He/She will report to the Director, Medical Writing, non-Oncology. The non-Oncology group focuses on projects in the following therapeutic areas; Immunology, Neurology, Fertility, Healthy Volunteer Trials, Regional/Local Studies.
- You oversee and coordinate the preparation of documentation for regulatory submissions (e.g., investigator brochures, protocols, and clinical study reports) in collaboration with other team members or CROs
- You write strategic submission documents (e.g., IMPDs, briefing documents, clinical summaries) with the aim to ensure the quality of documents
- You have experience in Medical Writing, Regulatory Submissions, Writing strategic documents
- You have a strong English knowledge - written and spoken
- You are willing to work 80% on site and 20% remotely
- You have good communication skills and you are a real team player
- You are stress-resistant
- You have an eye for detail, you are quality-oriented
- You have very strong organization and time management skills
+32 10 68 53 30