For 1 of our clients, we are looking for 2 Product Specialists, 1 for the Southeast of the Netherlands and 1 for the Southwest of the Netherlands.
- Are you a good communicator?
- Do you like to work together with a team towards a common goal?
- Do you speak fluent Dutch and English?
Then you are the perfect candidate for this job, so please apply today to find out more.
To consistently achieve Regional sales targets and defined commercial objectives set through a strategic planning process and delivered through a process of advanced Key Account Management (KAM). To be involved with and deliver Key Account Plan objectives and achieve sign off from the Brand Teams (BT). The Product Specialist (PS) needs to work closely together with KAM and Medical Science Liaisons (MSL) to ensure the successful delivery of the Key Account Plans and Regional Plan. Engage with assigned stakeholders that can influence the companies portfolio.
Execute an integrated Key Account plan with other internal key stakeholders and the support of the Brand team to maximize brand performance within the region.
- Works closely with all internal stakeholders and assigns responsibility for actions and work-streams to deliver Key Account Plan (KAP) outcomes as defined.
- Reviews and updates this plan on a monthly basis within the Regional Team, under the leadership of KAM.
- Able to effectively identify customer needs and adapt the Brand or Service Offering accordingly to gain Market access or support in revenue growth in cooperation with the BT.
- Identifies and shares target customers and target accounts that are most important to drive business outcomes.
- Effectively implement customer investment including promotional budget in line with the local country code of practice to deliver a commercial return. Maintains an accurate track of spend (planned, committed and actual) at all times and remains within agreed budgets
- Proactively identifies emerging new customer needs and leverages these to provide new customer solutions and feedback loop into the Regional Team.
- Consistently delivers monthly and annual Regional demand sales and profit targets in line with agreed objectives.
Operates effectively within a Key Account Management process to ensure delivery of Performance against Account Plan.
- Has a clear understanding and record of all current relevant formularies, treatment protocols across the Region and the process and decision-makers involved in their formulation or amendment.
- Maintains an accurate picture, profile, and records of all key stakeholders, leaders, decision-makers and influencers within each account on their Region.
- Proactively seeks to understand competitor activities, strategies and programs and ensures that this competitive intelligence is shared broadly within the local organization.
- Effectively shares best practice across the team and takes action to replicate best practice shared by other regions and team members.
Effectively engages with relevant customers and organizations to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Positions and sells the company brands in line with the brand plans and makes full and effective use of customer engagement tools.
- Develops strong relationships with identified target customers on the basis of trust and perceived added value to the customer in the form of personal expertise and the ability to help customers to solve problems and achieve their objectives.
- Effectively negotiates with customers and accounts to secure the best value for money for the company (including meeting costs and honorarium).
- Clearly identifies key Formulary or Protocol decision makers and is able to positively influences relevant formularies, policies or treatment protocols in favor of the company brands.
- Demonstrates advanced selling and negotiation skills in all customer environments to deliver business outcomes.
Ensures that personal expertise in terms of market, competitors, and healthcare environments are maintained to enable effective decision-making, customer engagement and optimal performance across the Region.
- Takes personal ownership for maintaining an expert understanding of all relevant clinical information for the company brands, competitors and therapeutic areas.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of all Company processes and SOPs and remain compliant at all times.
- Proactively seeks to understand competitor activities, strategies, and programs and ensures that this competitive intelligence is shared broadly within the organization.
- Makes effective use of all Company development resources to drive personal development and expertise in line with agreed Personal Development Plan.
- Makes full use all Company information systems and business tools to aid account planning and informed customer engagement.
Works in close collaboration with all departments and key stakeholders through the KAM model to optimize performance at a Regional level.
- Coordinates the involvement of other Company functions or individuals (e.g. Medical, Finance, Marketing etc.) in customer-facing activities in line with a matrix way of working.
- Young graduate
- Scientific background preferred
- Skills: hands-on mentality, hard worker, communicative
+32 15 21 11 04