One of our clients in Breda is urgently looking for a Senior Associate Warehouse GMP Support.
- Do you have an HBO level or related experience?
- Do you have a good knowledge of English and Dutch?
- Do you have a hands-on personality?
- Are you analytical, detailed and communicative?
Then apply now as you would be the perfect candidate for this job!
In Breda, our client has a labelling, packaging and distribution facility. Our Warehouse & Distribution department plays a vital role in fulfilling the company's mission to supply medicines to millions of patients. We fuel the labelling & packaging lines in our Production facility in Breda and ensure on-time delivery of orders to customers across all continents and in more than 75 markets. All of our processes are highly regulated according to the guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). We are audited against these guidelines frequently by internal and external parties. Ensuring Quality is at the basis of everything we do.
The GMP rules are translated into procedures for all processes performed in the Warehouse department. Every event that deviates from our procedures is investigated and documented. All new activities are first described and trained to ensure the quality of the output.
Our procedures are continuously updated and improved using an electronic document management system. Continuous improvement of our processes and ensuring this is reflected in our Quality System is one of the core tasks of our Warehouse GMP Support person.
This person works in a team of support people (total=4) and will also work directly with the shop-floor to identify improvements or to understand how to make necessary changes to our processes.
- Maintain and improve warehouse procedures
- Initiates and owns records in our Quality System (investigations into deviating situations or project plans to improve processes)
- Set-up master data in the ERP system (SAP)
- Update warehouse related performance metrics (in Excel)
- Represents Warehouse in internal/external projects impacting Warehouse processes
- Implements agreed warehouse process change initiatives in close collaboration with involved stakeholders
• HBO (Bachelor) level (relevant education) or related experience
• Analytical skills and used to work with MS Excel
• Good in Dutch and English, both in oral and written communication
• Computer software skills
• Work experience in a relevant logistics/supply chain environment
• Experienced WMS user (SAP)
• Work experience in a highly regulated business environment (such as Pharmaceutical, Food or Chemical industry)
• Drive for results
• Eager to develop knowledge through continuous learning
• Hands-on approach
• Safety & Quality focus
+32 15 211104