One of our clients in Breda is looking for an "Associate Customer Service"
Do you have a good knowledge of English and Dutch?
Do you want to work 100%?
Do you have experience in customer service or supply chain?
Do you have affinity with computer work including excellent Excel skills?
Do you have a Bachelor degree?
Be awesome and apply today!
As an Associate Supply Chain Import/Export you will be a key player in ensuring timely supply of orders to the customers of the Global Supply Hub Europe (Region and Partners).
You are responsible to ensure every patient every time and act as the spider in the web that connects Demand and Supply in an environment where the exception is the rule.
- Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical product globally
- Processing of supply orders on a daily basis
- Handling of export- and import documentation
- Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues
- Handle and resolve service and transport issues
- Coordinate and execute return process
- Partners with third party logistics suppliers and other members of the supply chain.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/ external customers (affiliate, distributor, etc) and the on-site departments
- Represent the team in cross functional project teams
- Identify process improvements
- Provide input for the periodic KPIs
- Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date
- Continually reviews Order-to-Cash policies and procedures and recommends opportunities to improve operations.
- Commitment to Quality
- Complete tasks thorough and with eye for detail
- Look for opportunities to improve your work practices
- Generate ideas for improvement
- Team work
- Works effectively with diverse cultures and working styles
- Verbal and written communication
- Organizes and delivers information appropriately
- Communicate issues in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders at various levels
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of related experience in customer service or supply chain
- Affinity with computer work including excellent Excel skills
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Experience with issue handling in a logistic environment
- Preference: ERP experience
M: 0032 474334342