Challenging position for an experienced scientist!
- Are you a Senior scientist or do you have a Phd degree with post-doctoral experience?
- Are you a method validation expert?
- Are you experienced in one or more of the following techniques: cell-based assays, ELISA or other quantitative binding assays and/ or qPCR?
- Are you living in the region of Leiden?
Then you are probably a suitable candidate for this job. Apply today to find out more!
The team focus on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases, is looking for a Senior scientist.
Contract: Full- time or 80%
- Directs the implementation of template validation plans and reports
- Ensures that all necessary procedures are followed and compliance with local and country guidelines and regulations for successful method validations
Information Management and Communication
- May act as the senior author in the preparation of presentations, documents for regulatory filing, patents, scientific publications and journals
- Leads the proper documentation of method validations
- Reviews and monitors data management process to ensure that records are properly stored
- Leads execution of scientific endeavors and advances scientific projects based on results
- Uses emerging developments in relevant scientific fields to generate new research ideas and initiatives
- Influences internal collaboration for multi-year projects across multiple disciplines
- Typically will have a Ph.D. degree with post-doctoral experience and 6-12 years of business experience or 3-5 years of business experience performing progressively advanced duties at the Senior Scientist level, or the equivalent training/experience
- Method validation expert
- Experienced in one or more of the following techniques: cell-based assays, ELISA or other quantitative binding assays and/ or qPCR
- Interpersonal skills - good command of speaking and writing of country languages and English, ability to communicate effectively with investigational site staff, team members and functional manager.
T: 020 7570625