For 1 of our clients, we are now looking for a Key Account Manager, located in the North-West of the Netherlands.
- Are you good at taking the lead and planning your work?
- Do you like to work together with a team towards a common goal?
- Do you speak fluent Dutch and English?
Then check out this job and contact me for more info.
To consistently achieve Regional sales targets and defined commercial objectives set through a strategic planning process and delivered through a process of advanced Key Account Management (KAM). To design, build and deliver Regional Strategic Business Plan and achieve sign off from the company Brand Teams (BT). The KAM needs to effectively coordinate the activities of Product Specialists and Medical Science Liaisons to ensure the successful delivery of the Key Account Plans and Regional Plans. Engage with all relevant stakeholders that can influence the companies portfolio.
Develop and implement an integrated Regional Account plan with other internal key stakeholders and the support of the Brand team to maximize brand performance within the region.
- Develops a Regional Account Plan within a Key Account Management framework, with an overall foundational objective to connect customer needs with the company brand and service offering. Reviews and updates this plan on a monthly basis.
- Able to effectively identify customer needs and adapt the Brand or Service Offering accordingly to gain Market access or support in revenue growth in cooperation with the BT.
- Identifies, segments and prioritizes target customers (KOL's and Payers etc) and target accounts that are most important to drive business outcomes.
- Effectively implement customer investment including promotional budget in line with the local country code of practice to deliver a commercial return. Maintains an accurate track of spend (planned, committed and actual) at all times and remains within agreed budgets.
- Proactively identifies emerging new customer needs and leverages these to provide new customer solutions and feedback loop into the RBM and BT.
- Consistently delivers monthly and annual Regional demand sales and profit targets in line with agreed objectives.
Coordinate the deployment of resources locally within the framework of a Key Account Plan.
- Supports the regional team in their prioritization of customers.
- Able to prioritize resources across accounts based on account potential and ROI executing and re-deploying resources as required in cooperation with the RBM.
- Works closely with all internal stakeholders and assigns responsibility for actions and work-streams to deliver the Key Account Plan (KAP) outcomes as defined.
- Reviews the Key Account Plan with all relevant internal stakeholders on a regular basis and ensures that all actions and work-streams are completed as agreed.
- Organizer KAM meetings in order to facilitate the KAP alignment between the applicable BT members and the regional team.
Operates effectively within a Key Account Management process to ensure delivery of Performance against Account Plan.
- Has a clear understanding and record of all current relevant formularies, treatment protocols across the Region and the process and decision-makers involved in their formulation or amendment.
- Maintains an accurate picture, profile, and records of all key stakeholders, leaders, decision-makers and influencers within each account on their Region.
- Develops internal business cases for potential account level projects and once implemented tracks performance and project manage those projects versus the plan in cooperation with the RBM and BT.
- Proactively seeks to understand competitor activities, strategies and programs and ensures that this competitive intelligence is shared broadly within the local organization.
- Effectively shares best practice across the team and takes action to replicate best practice shared by other regions and team members.
Effectively engages with relevant customers and organizations to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Positions and sells the company brands in line with the brand plans and makes full and effective use of customer engagement tools.
- Develops strong relationships with identified target customers on the basis of trust and perceived added value to the customer in the form of personal expertise and the ability to help customers to solve problems and achieve their objectives.
- Identifies and implements population-based projects involving the company promoted brands that gain a commercial win for the company and improve patient outcomes.
- Develops and mobilizes Key Opinion Leaders for the company brands to deliver business outcomes in line with Key Account Plans.
- Effectively negotiates with customers and accounts to secure the best value for money for the company (including meeting costs and honorarium)
- Clearly identifies key Formulary or Protocol decision makers and is able to positively influences relevant formularies, policies or treatment protocols in favor of the company brands.
- Demonstrates advanced selling and negotiation skills in all customer environments to deliver business outcomes.
Ensures that personal expertise in terms of market, competitors and, healthcare environments are maintained to enable effective decision-making, customer engagement and optimal performance across the Region.
- Takes personal ownership for maintaining an expert understanding of all relevant clinical information for the company brands, competitors and therapeutic areas.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of all Company processes and SOPs and remain compliant at all times.
- Proactively seeks to understand competitor activities, strategies and programs and ensures that this competitive intelligence is shared broadly within the organization.
- Makes effective use of all Company development resources to drive personal development and expertise in line with agreed Personal Development Plan.
- Makes full use all Company information systems and business tools to aid account planning and informed customer engagement.
Works in close collaboration with all departments and key stakeholders through the KAM model to optimize performance at a Regional level.
- Coordinates the involvement of other Company functions or individuals (e.g. Medical, Finance, Marketing etc.) in customer-facing activities in line with a matrix way of working.
- 1-3 years of experience as Key Account Manager/Product Specialist in a hospital environment
- Skills: helicopter view, strong communicator, likes to take the lead, hands-on mentality.
+32 15 21 11 04