We are regularly looking for Medical Doctors with experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
We regularly have vacancies for clinical research physicians, and within medical affairs. This in several European countries such as Switzerland, Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Don't hesitate to contact us, should you be interested in finding out more on career options and vacancies.
Clinical research physician
- Monitor and review of medical activities related to conducting clinical studies/trials (SAEs review, answer questions about the protocol, amendments, ...)
- Ensure the responsibility of the medical aspects of clinical research activities in order to carry out the research programs at our client
- Ensure accountability of scientific communications regarding these research programs
- Participate in meetings with regulatory agencies for medical aspects
- Participate actively in the preparation and review of key documents related to clinical studies (synopsis, protocol, ...), and approve these documents in his capacity as Medical Doctor
- Coordinate and participate actively in the preparation of publications and scientific presentations
- Work in close collaboration with the clinical project leader, project manager, QA, , RA, and IP coordinator
- Participate in the coordination of subcontractors activities in charge of clinical management.
- Work in collaboration with external experts and senior advisors.
- Ensure the update of the IB
- Ensure the review of the "Clinical study reports"
- Participate in investigators’ meetings
- Provide medical & scientific advice
- Contribute to the development and medical/scientific accuracy of core dossiers
- Establish and maintain professional contacts with key thought leaders
- Participation in scientific congresses, coordinate advisory boards,…
- Deliver scientific presentations and medical education programs to HP
- Review and preparation of promotional material
- Design and implement clinical research projects, provide oversight for mgmt review of IIS
- Doctor of Medicine Degree (MD) degree is required
- Previous professional experience in Clinical trials, Medical Reviews, Pharmacovigilance/ safety is a plus, and for some roles required
- Knowledge of GCP guidelines is required
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines for pharmaceutical product development is required
- Good knowledge of English (spoken, written, read). Knowledge of the local language is an asset, and required for some roles
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible, able to set priorities and solution oriented
- Autonomous, team player, strong communication skills (verbal & written) and cross functional collaboration skills
- Organized, structured and conscientious
- Resistant to stress
- Think innovatively bringing innovative and creative ideas