For one of our clients we are looking for a EHS Manager.
- Do you have a University/Post Bachelor degree Occupational Health and Safety, plus experience in pharma?
- Do you have proven substantial experience in a similar role in a Pharma/Biotech setting?
- Do you have knowledge of working within a highly regulated environment?
Then you are the candidate we are looking for! Don't hesitate to apply now!
Would you love to be a part of a multi national, multi lingual team, delivering first class service to our many and expanding customers?
Are you interested in working in world class scientific services?
Are you looking for a new role that gives you something new to do every day?
This may be just the job for you...
Develops, oversees and implements local EHS policies and programs to improve the client's environmental and safety performance, and that meet local legislative and regulatory requirements. Also implements corporate initiatives to safeguard employees and surrounding communities and to ensure that facilities are in compliance with regulations.
- Assure EHS performance at a site level and sets goals for continuous improvement. This may include reducing accidents and injuries, minimizing emissions, recycling waste, delivering training programs
- Develop policies and procedures so that the company meets EHS targets
- Research, evaluate, and recommend changes to technology, equipment, systems, or processes to improve EHS performance
- Interprets internal and external business issues and recommends solutions
- Plan, develop, and execute EHS remediation projects using appropriate methods, technologies and protective equipment. Ensure that sites contaminated with hazardous waste and production by-products are cleaned up in accordance with government regulations.
- Ensure that site management follows corporate guidelines, including requirements as described in the Corporate EHS handbook.
- Ensures that site activities are in compliance with local legislation.
- Security: ensure that security policies and procedures are in compliance with government regulations; knowledgeable of country-specific regulations for compliance purposes.
- Manage budget for the EHS department
- Provides expert technical guidance to team, employees, colleagues and site management
- University / Post Bachelor degree Occupational Health and Safety, plus experience in pharma
- Proven, substantial experience in a similar role in a Pharma/Biotech setting
- Knowledge of working within a highly regulated environment
- If you’re a proactive, enthusiastic and organised person who’d like to hear more about this fantastic role, get in touch
+32 15 21 11 04