Valesta Netherlands is looking for a new recruitment colleague, to reinforce our Benelux Talent Acquisition Team!
The Talent Acquisition Associate owns and manages the entire recruitment cycle from identification of a candidate until the moment the candidate is on-boarded.
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree in a social sciences orientation or equivalent through experience?
- Do you have a first experience as a recruiter in a consultancy business and/or life science industry?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for!
As Talent Acquisition Associate you focus on our candidates.
Primary key result areas :
- Ensure accurate and timely inflow of new candidates so Valesta is able to respond swiftly to new client requests
- Proactively search good candidates through a database, job sites, LinkedIn, own network, job fairs
- Source candidates directly in the marketplace and develop candidate pools within their respective market streams
- Screen and interview applicants in line with requirements and ensure that the reference checking process is completed
- Complete employees file in our database
- Develop and cultivate a strong relationship with candidates
- Develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Indicate good candidates and ensure that they are well-prepared before going to a matching interview (including precontractual training)
- Realize the best match between the candidate and the client in agreement with the Business Liaison Associate
- Be a good ambassador for Valesta on job fairs and events.
Secondary key result areas :
- Introduce candidates to clients ( by consultancy report) and follow-up in collaboration with Business Liaison Associate
- Collaborate closely with the Business Liaison Associate to ensure high-potential candidates are proactively presented to clients
- Provide input to our training department on requested skills and competencies of candidates that need to be addressed
- Adjust recruitment actions on job opportunity's (synchronize supply and demand), based on the input of BLA’s
- Support in developing recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques
- Promote the company image to candidates and external service providers
- Act as a back-up for colleagues within the operations department.
- Minimum a Bachelor in a social sciences orientation or equivalent through experience
- Experience: First experience as a recruiter, preferably in a consultancy business, ideally in the clinical research sector
- Competencies: Collaboration, Service-mindedness, Adaptability, Quality-minded, Learning-oriented, Communication skills, Result-orientation, Initiative, Negotiation skills
- Language skills: Good knowledge of Dutch and English
+31 20 757 06 25